Peace House Tulsa

306 South Phoenix at Charles Page Blvd (3rd Street) in Tulsa, OK. The official blog for Peace House Tulsa, this forum intends to be ONE avenue for communication among Tulsa-area seekers of and creators of PEACE. See our website too: peacehousetulsa.org

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Improvements to the Peace House blog

hello peaceful people-
so I was wondering why no one seems to post anything here and then Joni let me know that she had tried. Only then did I find out that I had the settings all wrong!
SOOO dear reader, I THINK I have arranged for you to be able to add to, respond to and post your questions and comments about Peace House Tulsa activities.
Thanks for being patient while I try to learn about these new-fangled electronic things called computers!

peacefully,
Valerie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home